Let us assist you to manage the equity in your financial planning or accounting practice, from initial valuation, through continuity planning, to long-term retirement strategies.
Growth Focus – Business Brokers also helps principals and partners with their practice succession plans, one step at a time. We start by first defining practice value. Second, we focus on protecting practice equity. Once these issues have been addressed, we can help plan for your eventual exit, whether it is now, two years off, or ten. Planning now will help safeguard the value you’ve built in your practice.
When it’s time to reap the rewards of all your years of effort devoted to nurturing your business, a little advance planning can pay off handsomely. We can assist you to complete your own deal with a friend or peer, sell to an employee or partner, or list your practice for sale anonymously on the open market. If you have ever considered selling your accounting practice or financial planning business, we can offer you:
- Complete confidentiality in minimising the possibility of employees, vendors, and competitors, finding out that your practice is for sale
- Access to hundreds of buyers across the country seeking a Financial Planning Business for Sale or an Accounting Business for Sale.
- Our vetting system presenting only pre qualified buyers to you with an indicative price.
- Comparable sales data to help you maximise the value of your practice
- Widest possible coverage without exposure
- Personal, individual guidance from start to finish
- Services include Financial Service Business Sales, Financial Planning practice Sales, Accounting Practice Sales, Financial Planning book sales, Accounting book sales, Mortgage Book Sales, Practice mergers, Partnership exits and Partnership buy ins.